|NURSERY, KG WINTER TIMINGS
|1 to 11 WINTER TIMINGS
|Transport Mobile no.- 8860752330.
- Students who avail the school bus service should report to the assigned pick- up point at list five minutes before the stipulated time.
- A pupil will not be permitted to board a bus other than the one to which he/she is assigned.
- Students will board the buses in an orderly manner , giving due priority to younger students.
- Parents transporting children or having some transport arrangement much report to school before the specified time (7:15 am) and take the child after the school ends . No car or any other transport will be permitted to be parked during the school time , in front of the school.
- Any request to change the bus route /stop must be submitted to the principal prior to the change that is to be made.
- Bus monitors shall be assigned to help maintain discipline in the absence of the teachers/bus attendance on bus duty.
- The following act are considered serious violations:
(a) Discourtesy and disobedience to the teachers/ bus attendance on duty , driver or conductor.
(b) Changing places frequently while the bus is in motion.
(c) Discourtesy to other children.
(d) Pushing and jostling when boarding the bus.
(e) Trying the distract the bus driver’s attention.
(f) Destroying bus property.
Note: Payment for damage will be required before the offender is reinstated on the bus.
- In the event of the child being involved in the discipline problem while riding a bus ,the Principal, at his discretion, may take any disciplinary action, even suspending the offender from the use of the bus.
- Parents who want their children to avail the school transport facilities shall give a written undertaking that the school will not be held responsible for any damage , injury /lass of life and/ or property due to any accident and or otherwise failure to pick up or reach the students in time.
- The bus service is liable to the withdrawn or changed from any area as and when it is not found to be feasible. Transport charges may be increased when the need arises, and this may be done without prior notice.
- A calendar month’s notice must be given in writing before withdrawing a pupil from the bus however students, who have availed of the school transport for the second and third quarters, will not be allowed to discontinue it for the last quarter.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring the safe return of students required to stay in school after school hours when transport is not provided by the school.
- The school is not responsible for any student who boards a wrong bus from school by intent or goes to another student’s house without explicit information from the parent verify by the school authority.
GPS BUS Tracking Solution
Tracking of Bus Location
GPS technology has been in use for tracking commercial fleets. zEYE has adopted the GPS tracking for the benefit of student transportation. Interest in this technology has been driven by safety concerns and the many other intangible benefits it provides. zEYE GPS tracking device is installed in each Bus/Cab. zEYE GPS tracking device continuously updates zEYE server with real time updates of the current location of the Bus/Cab. The location information is than processed by the zEYE server allowing the users to view the bus location on the map overlay on our secure site.
System allows parents to register their mobile and receive real-time SMS alerts of the pickup/drop details of ward on the bus. Mostly when buses are running late, parents try to reach driver on phone to get the location details and the time it will take to come to stop. Using the mobile application Parents don’t need to call bus driver, it shows the current location of bus. Further the system provides Geo-Fence feature using which parents can register for advanced location alert. They can mark a location point at which system will send an advanced SMS alert. This would allow parents to plan better while reaching the bus stop for drop and pickup of their ward. Mobile application also has detailed reports for daily bus pickup, drop etc.
Mob App Available on App Store and Google Play
- Download and Install : Zeye
- School ID: fasv
- Password: Student Admission number (GR number – only numeric)
- OTP: On registered mobile number
Login and track the bus
For further clarification please contact :- • TS Informatics Pvt. Ltd • Phone: +91 9312216451 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org