- Students who avail the school bus service should report to the assigned pick- up point at list five minutes before the stipulated time.
- A pupil will not be permitted to board a bus other than the one to which he/she is assigned.
- Students will board the buses in an orderly manner , giving due priority to younger students.
- Parents transporting children or having some transport arrangement much report to school before the specified time (7:15 am) and take the child after the school ends . No car or any other transport will be permitted to be parked during the school time , in front of the school.
- Any request to change the bus route /stop must be submitted to the principal prior to the change that is to be made.
- Bus monitors shall be assigned to help maintain discipline in the absence of the teachers/bus attendance on bus duty.
- The following act are considered serious violations:
(a) Discourtesy and disobedience to the teachers/ bus attendance on duty , driver or conductor.
(b) Changing places frequently while the bus is in motion.
(c) Discourtesy to other children.
(d) Pushing and jostling when boarding the bus.
(e) Trying the distract the bus driver’s attention.
(f) Destroying bus property.
Note: Payment for damage will be required before the offender is reinstated on the bus.
- In the event of the child being involved in the discipline problem while riding a bus ,the Principal, at his discretion, may take any disciplinary action, even suspending the offender from the use of the bus.
- Parents who want their children to avail the school transport facilities shall give a written undertaking that the school will not be held responsible for any damage , injury /lass of life and/ or property due to any accident and or otherwise failure to pick up or reach the students in time.
- The bus service is liable to the withdrawn or changed from any area as and when it is not found to be feasible. Transport charges may be increased when the need arises, and this may be done without prior notice.
- A calendar month’s notice must be given in writing before withdrawing a pupil from the bus however students, who have availed of the school transport for the second and third quarters, will not be allowed to discontinue it for the last quarter.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring the safe return of students required to stay in school after school hours when transport is not provided by the school.
- The school is not responsible for any student who boards a wrong bus from school by intent or goes to another student’s house without explicit information from the parent verify by the school authority.