CLASS KG TO X (2018-2019)
Welcome to the NISCORT FR. AGNEL SCHOOL, VAISHALI.
It would be good if we acquaint you with a couple of essentials! Please note the following:
- School Timings are as follows:
- School commences on the following dates:
Class I to X – 07:20AM to 01:30PM
Class KG – 8:15AM to 12.15PM
Kindly adhere to the timings.
23rd MARCH 2018, FRIDAY for CLASS VI TO IX
2nd APRIL 2018, MONDAY for CLASS I, II, III
3rd APRIL 2018, TUESDAY for NEW NURSERY, CLASS IV TO V
5th APRIL 2018, THURSDAY for CLASS KG
Buses will be available in the morning for those availing School Bus Facility.
Please note that according to safety norms, kids availing the bus facility will be allowed to alight from the bus only if the designated escort is present at the bus stop, else, they will be brought back to the school. The child should be taught to recognize his /her bus ROUTE NO. and always board the right bus. No changes in bus routes are entertained.
IMPORTANT: Please pay attention to the following, each day and ensure that:
- Your child wears the given I-card (with the mention of the Class, Section and the Bus route, affixed with a photograph clicked in school uniform).
- Your child brings the lunch box with healthy food, a water bottle and a cloth napkin.
- Your child comes to school neatly dressed in proper school uniform and clean undergarments and hair neatly done.
- All the belongings of your child are labeled with a permanent marker.
- The school almanac lists information regarding the rules and regulations, fee schedule, holidays, PTM and class activities etc. Kindly go through it carefully. Please check the diary every day, as it is a vital means of communication between the parent and the teacher.
- Please pay attention to your child’s regularity, discipline and neatness.
- Please take time to monitor your child’s work on a daily basis. In case your child is absent and misses the class, please ensure that the class work is completed in the note books at home and submitted in the School.
- Class teachers can be contacted with prior appointment for any assistance regarding your child’s performance apart from regular PTM’S.
- Parents can meet the teacher only with a prior appointment.
Parents are required to carry their Parent I-Card when coming to school, as the security is instructed to follow the safety procedure of identifying parents through their I-D cards. Please ensure that you comply with the same, as without it entry into the school premises is not permitted.
- Expensive Birthday gifts are not permitted. Kindly avoid sending the same.
- It is compulsory to attend the PTM (Parent Teacher Meeting) on the scheduled date & time.
- The teaching scheduled for each day for the respective classes can be accessed through the school website –www.thefasvaishali.org Link—- What’s on the month.
Wish you a wonderful and happy association.